The Kansas Rural Opportunities Conference will take place April 5-6 at the United Wireless Conference Center at 4100 W. Comanche Street, Dodge City, Kansas 67801.
The registration deadline is quickly approaching. The Kansas Department of Commerce is excited to announce the following topics and presenters for this year's conference:
• Demographics for Our Area o Jeremy Hill, Wichita State University o Laszlo Kulcsar, Kansas State University
• Healthcare o Melissa Hungerford, Kansas Hospital Association
• Community Development o Cathy Domsch, SureFire Ag Systems
• Entrepreneurship o Erik Pedersen, Network Kansas
• Elected Official Panel o Cherie Schenker, City of McCuneo Mike James, City of Phillipsburg o Max Dibble, Phillips Countyo Shawn Tasset, Ford County Commission
Each subject will be followed by a panel discussion to explore the topics.
The deadline to register is Tuesday, March 29. The conference fee is $75 per person and includes all sessions and meals. Visit KansasCommerce.com/ROC for the full conference schedule, speaker biographies and hotel information.